Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ah Kids.

My story for the week is thanks to the sweet charming little boys(sarcasm implied just a smidge) that I've started nannying. These two are hilarious and adorable and have so much energy it's crazy. The last two times I've seen them to interview/meet them they've been bouncing off the walls being typical little 5 and 7 year old boys trying to outdo one another and show off because I was there.

My actual first day of picking them up from school and watching them was Thursday. Everything was going great, I talked to their teachers and got them in my truck. I asked about their day at school and then the stories started coming about who did this and what this girl said, I'm trying to keep a straight face while they're telling me these stories so seriously. Then we pull up to a light and the 5 year old who is sitting right next to me says, "Hey look at my muscles!" and does the arm pose. I say wow look at those and do the same thing with my arm and say look at mine! He looks at my arm and points and says, "You need a Shakeweight!" Um, excuse me???
I can't stop laughing about it. This is why I love little kids, they say whatever is on their minds. And scares you at the same time because you know they are listening to everything other people are saying and commercials which can be even worse.

It's been a busy but good week. I got myself a handy dandy organizer(my mother is so proud) so hopefully I will be on top of everything and get all my projects done sooner then later. My immediate project is to clean my room(my mother didn't ever get through to me on that) and find my camera cord so I can post pictures of California and do my first review...cheap date nights in the East Valley!

No comments:

Post a Comment