Thursday, March 15, 2012

New House!

Finally a post with actual pictures as promised. Welcome to our new house!  We have a lot of (mostly fun) work ahead of us, I look forward to looking back to these pictures as the "before".
The front of the house- We'll be doing a lot of planting and add some window coverings.


Our entry and (messy) living room area, still unpacking and rearranging. Ignore the fact I was watching Little House on the Prairie.
Our beautiful kitchen, before we moved in and had a chance to use up all the counter space.
Exciting picture of the hallway. Toward the guest bathroom, Master & guest room. Still looking for the box with all our photo "boards" to add to that wall. Our canvas made it only because I'm ridiculously protective of it. That wall is soon to be painted.
Matt's man cave, my craft room is the guest room(which is still full of boxes).
London taking up half the hallway, she does that.
Our pool! Can't wait to spend all summer right here in the sun.
Our "winter" has been wonderful, 75 degrees and sunny in February!
One more, London's favorite spot in the house.
Well there you go, our little house. I have to admit, I'm pretty in love with it already. There is a lot on our project list but I've never been happier to have so much to do. Today I'm painting! It's been so long since I've been able to paint. I grew up painting the house with my mom, every year we were painting and repainting. I think my childhood room has been five different colors. I will just have to control myself now. I'm blessed to have a husband who lets me make all the paint decisions as long as I don't make him paint. Fingers crossed it turns out alright so he doesn't take away my painting privileges.

2 comments:

  1. haha i'm in love with your house too! so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh I love your house! yay for a pool!!! being homeowners pretty much rocks! I love painting!!! excited to see the "after" pictures. ps london is so cute!

    ReplyDelete