Saturday, August 7, 2010

2 Months and Counting

So we've been married for 2 months now. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed.  Our wedding feels like it was a few days ago. We still haven't gotten everything done and back to normal yet. Married life is better then anything I could have imagined it would be. I never knew I could be completely happy just sitting on a couch watching my Husband(still love getting to say that) play video games. Or cook me dinner. He's too good to me. However, I'm a hopeless procrastinator and since we rarely have the same days off together I keep pushing things to the back of my mind like finishing thank you notes. Oops.
But now I need to get my butt in gear because I'm leaving Monday(very short notice) for California to work for a little while. A desk job for once. Right now it looks like I'll only be up there 2-3 weeks. The bummer part is Matt has to stay here for work while I'm gone. We're hoping to work something out for a weekend but it's definitely going to be a new challenge for us. I've been trying to get a new job for a long time now and while it's not ideal timing, it's a great opportunity, is temporary, and will really help us out in the long run.
At least I love the area I'll be in, Matt will have his Madden '11 coming out next week to keep him busy, and I'll have plenty of time without a vehicle to spend hours working on this lovely blog. Maybe I'll give ya'll some wedding pictures soon. I know you're all so excited.

(side note, I'm really trying to refrain from lol's and emoticons, so sorry if my sarcasm comes across awkward in my blogging. I wonder if they have lol-anonymous.)
Stay cool friends, it's been ridiculously hot lately. 110 degrees is not my idea of a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment